Sunday, August 14, 2011

a last hoorah

This weekend was filled with celebrating the end of summer and going back to school.  I use "celebrating" loosely because of course we are sad to leave each other, but we can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us this sophomore year.    


We started Friday night off with dinner in Towne Center at Bravos.  We all ordered something different so we could pass our dishes around the table and try everyones.  Our waiter was awesome.  He wanted us to draw him flow charts on the table to help him understand what I was talking about.  I know, sounds weird.  So, I drew him some flowers while I was at it to show how much we liked him.  We sat around the table laughing and laughing.  I haven't laughed that much in awhile.  I think everyone around us must've thought we had something to drink we were so loud and crazy!  But it was joy.  Just pure joy. Anyways, after dinner we went to go see The Help.  Such a great movie!  Again, everyone had to get a different snack so we could all share.  It's the best way to do it.  It was our last hoorah before everyone went back and it was a great one.  I love you girls and can't wait to visit!!!


Lauren and Kelsey!


mmm Lauren's dish

my "pasta mediterranean" 

flowers for the waiter!


LOVE THEM SO MUCH!













Happy Sunday!
xoxo,
erin with a p and a double r



No comments:

Post a Comment