Thursday, April 12, 2012

Savannah Part 2

It's sunny and cold here in Harrisonburg and even flurried a little bit yesterday.  Harrisonburg weather is the strangest.  While I'm sitting outside freezing my dad was on the phone telling me that him, my mom, and my sister were laying out by the pool in South Carolina after a walk on the beach.  And now I just got a picture of them taking a carriage ride through Charleston.  What a life.  I'm a little bitter if you can't tell.  It's my sister's spring break and they are living it up on Edisto Island.  I'm so glad my parents get to relax and rest for the week.  If you knew how busy they've been these past couple of months, you would know that they need and deserve this break.  Missing you guys and looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Enjoy the last couple of days of your vacation!  


Our spring break in March was windy and cold.  This part of the trip is my absolute favorite though.  We were total tourists with maps and cameras and asking people questions and I absolutely loved it.  This is also my favorite part of the video because it shows how goofy all my suite mates are.  They make me laugh like no other.  So here's part 2...enjoy!







These girls are the best.
xoxo,
erin with a p and a double r




      

No comments:

Post a Comment